OracleScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OracleScape

Your adventure awaits.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TonyStark abusing Mod Powers

Go down 
+3
headhunterz
Godzilla
Daze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daze

Daze

TonyStark abusing Mod Powers Empty
PostSubject: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:22 am

My opinion Was: I cant believe someone(Tonystark) Got mod and hes been here for a couple of weeks?, when people have been on this server for at least a year, and haven't got mod

Tonystark today abused his 'Powers' by jailing me and muted me for my opinion!
i then asked why he Muted me and he replied " You insulted me "
i then asked how he couldn't justify a reasonable answer.
i then stated that he is abusing his powers by jailing me for an opinion over yell.
he the furthered this by muting my 'Yell'

quite frankly if you get so upset and butthurt over an opinion, you sir need to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:24 am

100% agree with you there daze.
I myself have been unfairly punished by the person named above.
Back to top Go down
Daze

Daze

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:48 am

i have screen shots aswell, but his bumboys will be bumboys...
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:52 am

TonyStark abusing Mod Powers Proper1
just one screen shot i had

Last edited by Godzilla on Wed May 02, 2012 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daze

Daze

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:54 am

he has furtherd this more then it should have gone, by logging on two is second account and try and fool me, he then muted me again for asking a question.
Back to top Go down
headhunterz

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:29 am

I am agree with you man. I playing server since trinity , my guide's helping alot off players! Well you see .. It is AGAIN à donater that act like à goodboy And as we see in this picture they arent good mod's . Spikey we deserve better moderators.
Back to top Go down
Diddeke

Diddeke

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:38 am

Like I already said before,
My opinion is that we need mods chosen by the owners, BUT maybe the owners could ask the players ingame or ask on forum who they think that deserves mod.
Only then, I think, situations like this will not happen anymore.
Back to top Go down
TonyStark

PostSubject: false statements   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Guys, why are you guys jealous I'm mod?? all I want to do is help! jeez. and you we're swearing and insulting me, Soo I had to mute you. common sense
Back to top Go down
headhunterz

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Tony.. You muted them for nothing ! Picture say's it all man... Don't act like à good person now ! It doesnt matter for me who is choosen for mod. But what i saw on that picture you didnt deserve THE rank moderator.
Back to top Go down
Daze

Daze

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:50 pm

@Tony Jealous of what? Like Diddeke Said, and if im not mistaken hes been mod for a very long time, We need how mods chosen properly, and i think its a great idea to ask us ingame.
Back to top Go down
Rush 4 weed

Rush 4 weed

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:01 pm

guys hes been here for 2 weeks and trying to help begging for mod and alot else kinda looks like hes abusing and ive been here for about 2-3 years and if i was mod i wouldent be like that and that is the reason im quitting
Back to top Go down
Diddeke

Diddeke

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Well I have a great idea for the future.
We should have a 'Advertiser'-rank.
We could use that as a reward and it will make people advertise for the server.
And with that rank we won't have these problems anymore.
We need staff with experience, played for months or like me( 2-3 years).
Only those players will be known by the players and they will have enough expercience with all of the problems of the server.

That's only my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Woops

Woops

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:58 pm

It the badest thing ever to mute them for nothing.. ive been playing server with spikey for 2 half years and were good atm Wink Tony seriously u need to learn how to be a mod. -.- Can anyone do me a favor? i need you to tell spikey that i came back and my webclient/client wont let me play cuz of the login freeze
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Woops

Woops

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:59 pm

rush 4 weed. u have not been here for 2 or 3 years.. this server wasnt up since 3 year ago. it been out since the trinityscape was up. So get ur fact right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TonyStark abusing Mod Powers   TonyStark abusing Mod Powers Empty

Back to top Go down

TonyStark abusing Mod Powers
Page 1 of 1