OracleScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OracleScape

Your adventure awaits.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtez

Xtez

Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution.   Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution. EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:21 am

Recently,
As some of you may know, I donated 60m RSGP to a recent moderator called 'Xhax', and I did the donation thinking that he was legit and not a pixel hungry freak.

I paid 60m for A Nex Set [Torva, Pernix, Virtus], a Chaotic Set [Chaotic Crossbow, Chaotic Longsword and a Chaotic Staff] and Extreme Donator rank.

I have a video proof too.

I sort of wanted someone to talk to me about it but alot of people are ignoring me about it and its a bit worrying, i donated that in trust and I thought this would be something easy.

So far i only got my divine, torva and my cls, i don't think i should be blamed for getting scammed by a moderator.

I'm sort of worried of the future, can someone help me out here?....

Back to top Go down
weenipyjones

PostSubject: Re: Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution.   Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:45 am

Hey man, I wish there was something I could do. But I do support you..
Back to top Go down
Xtez

Xtez

PostSubject: Re: Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution.   Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:26 am

weenipyjones wrote:
Hey man, I wish there was something I could do. But I do support you..

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Rush 4 weed

Rush 4 weed

PostSubject: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:25 pm

mods fuck up= owner has to pay ill support you even though u shud know only to donate to owners
Back to top Go down
Xtez

Xtez

PostSubject: Re: Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution.   Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Rush 4 weed wrote:
mods fuck up= owner has to pay ill support you even though u shud know only to donate to owners

How was i supposed to know that. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution.   Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donating 60m for nothing =/ The Case and the Solution.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OracleScape :: Introductions :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: