OracleScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OracleScape

Your adventure awaits.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trimmed&gold trimmed stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
headhunterz

trimmed&gold trimmed stuff. Empty
PostSubject: trimmed&gold trimmed stuff.   trimmed&gold trimmed stuff. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:37 am

if it's true what i heard... that staff is taking the (t)&(g) stuff away from non-donaters, i will say wtf?
We bought it from donor's for sick price's and u guy's taking it away it didn't happen to me but it happened to a friend of my.

sorry staff but common if you are honest give them there money back to that they paid for the stuff.
if u going to take my addy(g) from Turmoil i wanna have my 20m back to

don't do like little kid's please be honest.
Back to top Go down
Diddeke

Diddeke

PostSubject: Re: trimmed&gold trimmed stuff.   trimmed&gold trimmed stuff. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:33 pm

We are not acting like kids.
We are just keeping server fair.
If you donated for donor status, then you deserve to be able to buy such a stuff.
If you didn't donate for it, you are just not aloud to have it.
Back to top Go down
headhunterz

PostSubject: Re: trimmed&gold trimmed stuff.   trimmed&gold trimmed stuff. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:23 pm

I wont say much my boy, But THE donaters are selling it! How we can get it other way's nah no way's And u know that . That isnt fair, donaters selling it they get THE money from us, than you guy's ( staff ) taking it away , And what we ( oraclescape player's ) get? Nah we feel like giving free money to that donors . Don't say its not true Maarten, the donaters scamming us on that way stop it. Chear's king Headhunterz( Turmoil )
Back to top Go down
Diddeke

Diddeke

PostSubject: Re: trimmed&gold trimmed stuff.   trimmed&gold trimmed stuff. EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Well, there is a way to get that stuff if you aren't donor, but that's a secret bug.
Some players know it.
And if people can show proof of buying that stuff from a donor, then I can take care of that donor.
Just be smart and don't buy that armors.
If you want that stuff so damn bad, just donate then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trimmed&gold trimmed stuff.   trimmed&gold trimmed stuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

trimmed&gold trimmed stuff.
Page 1 of 1